Dr. Oz: Acacia Fiber - 7 Belly Blasters
Today is the start of the Dr. Oz Detox Cleanse Week, staring with your fat belly. 7 Belly Blasters that work to burn fat faster, shrink your fat cells. The biggest game changer to curb your hunger, "Acacia Powder" the Dr Oz diet pill without chemicals.
All week long is the "Dr. Oz Ultimate Detox Cleanse Week" and Dr Oz is overhauling your body from head to toe, starting with detoxing the digestive system. There are 7 Belly Blasters today on Dr. Oz, Dr. Oz says "Acacia Fiber", prebiotic soluble fiber, is the single most important thing to take away from the show today.
Dr. Oz: Acacia Fiber and Acacia Powder
Acacia fiber is available in powder or pill form and in foods such as breakfast bars. The pill can be taken with water and the powder can be dissolved in water or juice or can be incorporated into recipes. Acacia powder can be added to yogurt, cereal, soups, sandwiches, casseroles, baked goods and many other foods.Acacia Powder
Benefits of Acacia Powder/Fiber?
- Helps Boost Immune System due to he healthy bacteria found in Acacia
- Effective Appetite Suppressant
- Promotes Healthy Weight Management
- Acacia powder stabilizes intestinal contractions and relieves the cramping and abdominal pain associated with IBS
- Acacia powder will keep your GI tract healthy and functioning properly which normalizes colon activity.
- Acacia powder reduces colonic fermentation, decreasing gas.
To burn that belly fat, here is the list of the Dr. Oz 7 Belly Blasters that really work:
- Hot Pepper Jelly - Dr. Oz recommends 2 tablespoons of hot pepper jelly every morning. You can buy hot pepper jelly $5 online and supermarkets.
- Catechin and CLA - Dr. Oz says we you Shrink Your Fat Cells with Catechin and CLA. Catechins are found in green tea. For maximum benefit, Dr. Oz says to drink 2 cups green tea every morning. Let the tea steep for 20 minutes and drink it warm. You can add natural sweetener to the drink if you dislike the bitter taste. CLA is found in supplement form. You can buy CLA online and health stores, Dr. Oz recommends to take 3,400 mg CLA daily.
- Acacia Powder - Acacia is the Dr. Oz diet pill without the chemicals to curb hunger. Sprinkle it on your meals and it will fill you up so you eat less. Make sure to drink a big glass of water with your meal. This powder is full of fiber that fills you up and doesn't have any taste so you can add it meals.
- Eat Pickles to Detox Your Digestive Track - Pickles are packed with probiotics, choose a low-sodium pickle.
- Drink Red Wine to Reduce Stress - Dr. Oz said that red wine will help reduce the stress hormone cortisol, you can do this by having 4 ounces of red wine daily.
- Eat Wet Foods to Flatten Your Belly - Wet foods have a high water content of 70% or higher and 5 grams of fiber or more per serving.
- Belly-Blaster Workout - Dr. Oz says the only way to truly tighten your core is combine crunches with cardio. The Biggest Loser’s Brett Hoebel has designed a workout to get your heart rate up fast and work your abs from all angles.