Saturday

Dr Oz Dream Drink

Click here to subscribe!


In celebration of his 100th episode, Dr. Oz is sharing one of his favorite recipes - The Dr Oz Dream Drink!


Dr. Oz swears by this "Green Drink" he has in the mornings. The dream drink is high in fiber, low-calorie and rich in vitamins.


DR OZ'S Breakfast Dream Drink

Dr Oz "Green Drink" is high in fiber, low-calorie and rich in vitamins.

Ingredients

2 cups spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head of celery
1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root
1 bunch parsley
2 apples
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1/2 lemon

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a blender. This makes approximately 28-30 ounces, or 3-4 servings.

"I made Dr Oz's Dream Drink, and I must say it is delicious, seriously. I have just recently got into juicing, and healthy eating and it has made a big difference in my digestive health. The first time I made it I didn't have any cucumber, and it tasted great, the second time I made it I put in all the ingredients, and yes it was still delicious. This "Green Drink Dr Oz endorsed" on his his, you gotta try this!"