Dr. Oz showed us the shoes he likes to use when he goes out for a run, Vibram Five Finger Footwear.
Experience the barefoot revolution!
Dr. Oz is reveals common solutions for the 3 basic foot types
Dr. Oz Holiday Heart Attack Alert 4 Ways To Survive The holiday Season -- A Holiday Health Risk, Learn to identify the holiday season’s hidden heart attack triggers. Sharonne Hayes Talks with Dr. Oz on these issues.
Dr Oz. abc News Video Holiday Heart Stress -- Prevent Heart Attacks This Holiday Season
Dr. Oz's Super Foods
Delicious! Dr. Oz's Top Five Super Anti-Foods that help you lose weight and turn back the clock.
Healthy Housewives Of Dr. Oz Results Times Up On The Healthy Housewives Of Dr. Oz
HOW TO FIND THE BEST SHOE FOR YOU The Most Important Step
To ensure your 10,000 steps are good for you, Dr. Oz talks foot health. Dr. Oz's Running Shoes Vibram Fingertoes (Vibram Five Finger Footwear). As you will see in the video Dr. Oz puts his bare feet in the running shoes, and takes a little sprint across the stage with Sylvia, to show us the benefits of wearing the "Vibram Five Finger Footwear".
Dr. Oz's Running Shoes With FingertoesDr. Oz showed us the shoes he likes to use when he goes out for a run, Vibram Five Finger Footwear. These shoes are designed not to give you too much cushion on your feet. What they do is allow you to run of the arches of your feet so you balance. He went on to say our ancestors ran in shoes like this. With this demonstration on the video Dr. Oz shows how when we walk and run with these vibram finger shoes add the spring in your run, getting your arches springy. It takes all the tension from the heel and toe and distributes it the arch, and states that our ancestors could run for hours like that.
Vibram FiveFingers Classic Barefoot Shoe is one of the most innovative products to come out in a couple years. The Barefoot shoe is based on the age old concept that being barefoot helps your balance, your connection with the earth and energy, and gives you the ability to move in a more natural, healthy way.
By walking in a protective sleeve over your feet, encased in sticky, protective Vibram rubber, the FiveFingers Classic stimulates the muscles in your feet and lower legs to build strength and improve range of motion. Many people who use these shoes have said they had a better sense of balance, greater agility, and visibly improved posture.
The Classics are made for people who like travel, Method running, ChiRunning, Light Trekking, Yoga, Pilates, Sailing and Boating.
Click here to see ROCK/CREEK PROMOTIONS & SPECIAL OFFERS
list of giveaway deals and holiday sales!
Dr. Oz How To Find The Best Shoe For YouSylvia joined Dr. Oz today in finding the proper footwear: Dr. Oz has been urging us to take at least 10,000 steps a day – today he talked about what is the right show for you and how to find it. He discussed what if the shape of your foot is preventing you from taking those healthy steps?
Dr. Oz is reveals common solutions for the 3 basic foot types
1. Normal Arch: Wear a flexible shoe with a strong midsole; The Normal Foot: sole of a shoe that the heel and the toe of the show wear down evenly you need a regular shoe with flexibility.
2. Flat Arch: Flexible show with heavy cushioning; The High Rollers: A person with a flat foot will wear down the outside of the heel of their shoe and the inside of the ball of the sole, and tend to have Plantar fasciitis, and need a shoe that is very stable.
3. High Arch: Stable show with strong arch support; The Low Rollers: People with a high arch, they tend to walk on the outside of their feet all the time, the outer part of the heel and the outside of the ball of the shoe. You would need a shoe with more cushion.
Dr. Oz explained that each foot shape and sizes are associated with different kinds of problems we run into. he told us to take a look at our shoes, and look at the bottoms of the soles.
The Strange Shoes Vibram FingertoesAs Dr. Oz says there is a lot of debate over these Vibram Five Finger Shoes (Vibram Finger Toes), but if you think they are something you are interested they come with adjustable hook-and-loop closures cross over the instep and surround the heel for a personalized, secure fit. A thin abrasion-resistant stretch polyamide fabric follows the contour of the foot for comfort. Five Fingers shoes are flexible, non-marking, and have a TC1 performance rubber sole that is razor siped to enhance grip over a variety of terrain.
4 Ways To Survive Holiday Heart Attacks
Dr. Oz talked today about how December is the deadliest month of the year, told us why and what we can do to save our life. he explains how the holidays are full of physical stress's, also emotional distress. As a heart Surgeon Dr. oz has seen countless times the "Holiday Heart Attack", and you or someone you love could be at risk right now.
Heart Disease is the single leading cause of death of men and women in America. Close to one million of us will have a heart attack this year, and about one person every minute will die. "WOW" that's pretty powerful information. Even more alarming is the spike of deadly heart attacks during the winter holidays. According to a recent study, the number of heart relating deaths jumps by about 5% this time of year.
Christmas Day has the single highest number of cardiac deaths within the entire year, December 26th is second, and New Year's Day is third. Researchers call these days the "Merry Christmas Coronary" and "The Happy New Year Heart Attack". This trend is true across the entire nation, it doesn't matter where you live!
Dr. Oz 4 Ways To Prevent A Holiday Heart Attack And Save Your Life
1. Alcohol: Change the way you think about drinking -- Limit the amount you drink
2. Fatty Foods: Avoid high fat meals -- After a single high fat meal Your arteries don't work so well for up to 6-12 hours after that meal.
3. Emotional Triggers: Cope with your feeling -- Know how your feelings affect your heart, dealing with depression, grief, emotional catastrophes.
4. Stay away from the fireplace -- In older homes and less well ventilated homes if the fireplace is not ventilated properly there are a lot of particles in there, there can be toxins, depending on what kind of wood you have in there. This can be toxic to the arteries, and respiratory problems causing an asthma flareup, which can affect your heart. Steer clear of the fireplace, or don't be around them all the time states Dr. Oz.
Dr. Oz's 5 Anti-Aging Super FoodsHere are Dr. Oz’s 5 Super Foods To Turn Back The Clock!:
1. Pumpkin Seeds: A food rich in magnesium that helps lower blood pressure and reduces your risk for heart attacks or stroke.
2. Eggs: Containing iron, biotin and B12, eggs can help strengthen hair. The iron combats anemia, a reduction of red blood cells that is often an undiagnosed cause of hair loss in women.
3. Pomegranate: The juice in pomegranate seeds contain ellagic acid and punic alagin which fight damage from free radicals and preserves the collagen in your skin. It’s also a powerful source of phytonutrients that promote healthy skin.
4. Oatmeal: This super food contains soluble fiber which reduces LDL, or “bad” cholesterol.
5. Black Currants: A fantastic supplement for promoting healthy vision, black currants contain compound anthocyanosides, which may be helpful for promoting night vision. They are also rich in vitamin C – they contain 5 times the amount in an orange – making them a powerful immunity booster!
Healthy Housewives Of Dr. Oz Results
Stacy Lost a total of 21 pounds and from 18-20 dress size to size 16
Toni lost 29 pounds -- dress size from 18 to a dress size of 14
Brooke lost 46 pounds -- dress size from 24 to a dress size of 18
The wives secrets are
Brooke's Breakfast consisted of Oatmeal and walnuts, and a snack of apples and walnuts.
Toni's lunch consists of Turkey on whole wheat, and a salad. Her snack choice was Apple and nuts or seeds.
Stacy Dinner consists of chicken breast and veggies, and closed the kitchen at 8:30
They all used their pedometer, journaled, worked out, and automated meal planning.
Dr. Oz shows heart attack survivor Marietta a life-saving procedure called a cardiac catheterization using the Medical Simulation Corporation’s state-of-the-art simulator. Medical Simulation Corporation’s (MSC) endovascular simulator, “Simatha,” featured on The Dr. Oz Show demonstrated a heart attack intervention and how physicians are using this state-of-the-art technology to advance their skills in treating heart attack patients.
"Medical Simulation Corporation’s Cardiac Catheterization Simulation Technology (MSC)"
About Medical Simulation Corporation
Medical Simulation Corporation (MSC) is the recognized healthcare industry leader in providing full-service simulation training and education services to healthcare personnel, medical societies and medical product manufacturers.
Dr. Oz 4 Ways To Prevent A Holiday Heart Attack - Daily Health Web