There are symptoms of a Heart Attack that should not be ignored. If we learn the symptoms of a heart attack we can help save our own lives. We usually envision a heart attack victim grabbing at their chest. Women's symptoms are usually less obvious.
Women feel the same pressure in their chests as men do, but many women experience vague symptoms that are not immediately attributed to a heart attack. More women die every year of heart disease than men.
Dr Oz Symptoms Of A Heart Attack That Women Should Never Ignore - Are You At Risk For A heart Attack!
- Dr. Oz The Top Silent Killers And Symptoms To 5 Deadly Diseases
- Dr Oz Deadly Panic Attacks And Undiagnosed Medical Problems
- Dr Oz 4 Ways To Prevent A Holiday Heart Attack
- DR OZ Misdiagnosed Deadly Conditions That Doctors Miss In Women
- Warning Signs Of The 4 Deadly Pains On Dr Oz
- Dr Oz Number 1 Killer Of Women Heart Attacks | 5 Symptoms Of A Heart Attack
- Dr Oz 420 Pound Heart Transplant